Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Good, Bad & very ugly


This is something we have been waiting to see in a very long time !

Yes, a cash offer has been accepted.

No time scales yet.

I have a scary job of getting my house ready to sell....






I was asked to knit a Starsky and Hutch jacket for one of Neil's neighbours.

I didn't realise how much knitting was involved, or that he wanted it in horrid yarn (25% wool).

I think it is bad, there are far nicer patterns around that would have suited her a lot better...







And just to show my thoughts about it...


At least I got paid money, and got myself a present - similar to this but in their sale and in purple....

now I think I should go and start on the great clear out upstairs, and cast on something for me that is in wool !

These photos also make me realise just how much weight I need to loose......

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Fabulous cardigan;) good to see the sold sign now we need one on your house next

6:57 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

WOOOHOOO well done on the sale - and cash at that (rare commodity these days!).

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home