Monday, January 09, 2012

Thank you Gill


A few days ago the lovely Gill posted details of her son's birthday cake.

I have made this a few times recently and ended up with a sticky mass. Thanks to Gill my proportions were correct and it set...

We is very happy here ....






And someone else has been eating a lot since they moved here...

Little Lola can just fit into this bit of their climbing thing... If she lies on top her brother they can both fit on the top bed as well....

I am doing something thing that I have never done before - watching Star Wars !
I do hope that questions are not going to be asked as I'm not playing total attention....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Gill said...

My pleasure, Sue. So glad it turned out well and more than happy to share the calories!

6:35 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

STAR WARS is a great trilogy. Hope you enjoyed it.

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home